Everyone should enjoy the cultural diversity of our city – no matter how big or small their wallet is. Your budget is tight? Then register with us and become a guest of KulturLeben Berlin. Because many tour operators support us, we can provide you with tickets for theater performances, concerts, museum visits and many other great cultural experiences free of charge. You have the option to get two tickets – so you can invite someone!
We only need your registration and proof of your low income and you can plunge into Berlin’s cultural life.
The income limits (net) are:
- 950 € Household with 1 person,
- 1.270 € Household with 1 person,
- 1.590 € Household with 1 person,
- 160 € for each additional child.
Regardless of these income limits, the need can be proven with the Berlin Pass or the decision on basic security. By signing the registration form, you confirm that your income is below the limits defined by KulturLeben Berlin.
As income proof you can submit:
- Notifications on ALG I and ALG II
- Notifications of basic security in old age and full disability
- Hartz IV decision for children
- Income tax assessment from the tax office
- Payroll, if you are in employment
- Students present their statements of income from the past three months as proof of income.
Simply print out the form to register as a guest, fill out, sign and send with proof to: KulturLeben Berlin – Schlüssel zur Kultur eV, Stephanstr. 13, 10559 Berlin
Registration form (German)
Would you prefer to register in person? No problem. An overview of all registration offices in Berlin can be found here. Please do not forget the proof.
We call you back!
As soon as you are registered at KulturLeben Berlin, we arrange events for you. We will call you if we have a cultural offer for you.
If you have decided on an event, we put your name on the guest list of the organizer. All you have to do is give your name to the cashier and, if necessary, present your identity card. You do not need your proof of income.
Registered guests of KulturLeben Berlin can also inform themselves about events via our guest telephone:
030 28 86 73 00
Please note! New number for our guest hotline since July 15: 030 – 235 90 690
Mon – Wed 10 AM – 4 PM
Thu 10 AM – 1 PM, 3 PM – 6 PM
For 10 AM – 4 PM
- Only by written registration directly at KulturLeben Berlin or through a social institution cooperating with us, you can become a guest of KulturLeben Berlin.
- Organizers should only offer seats that they can no longer sell.
- Guests do not have to make a monetary contribution (neither to the club nor to the organizers).
- The event mediation takes place via a personal conversation.
- At the box office, guests only have to give their name and, if necessary, present their identity card. The organizers are not allowed to ask for proof of income.
- Anyone who forfeits their reserved seats three times is temporarily excluded from the distribution list. Every free seat is a gift and should not be left empty. Therefore, we ask for liability.
- It is a matter of honor for every guest to also check himself if he is really in need. Every guest is proud to log out if he can again participate in the cultural life on his own.